Friday 15 June 2012

Hot Ride to One Hundred…

Today has been a very special day for me on my journey around the world…

When I crossed over into the USA from Mexico this afternoon, it marked the 100th country on my tour…!! This has been one of the many goals I set for myself when I left South Africa at the end of February, 2010…

“Day 840″ has been a memorable one to say the least…!!

Hermosillo was cooking when I left town, the mercury reaching 45 Degrees Celcius…!! That’s about 113 degrees fahrenheit to those who have not yet joined the rest of the world who use Celsius to measure temperature…!! I had long ago removed the sleeves from my riding jacket to improve the airflow, and cool me down a little, but even so, today was one of those scorchers where at times I had trouble breathing…!!

No comments:

Post a Comment